Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Before I'm thirty.

My husband is 27 today. He's at work, as usual. We celebrated last weekend by leaving the girls with my Mom and getting a hotel room downtown. It was a blast!

Davin turning 27 has me fearing how soon I'll be 30. Just two and half years...

I'm not sure why turning 30 gives me the creeps. Maybe because I thought I'd feel like an adult by now? Maybe I thought we'd be financially stable, home owners, less self conscious? I don't know. I just know I'm dreading the day.

Here is a list of things I'd like to do before I turn 30:

1. Own a home.
2. Lose weight and keep it off.
3. Learn to cook a better variety of foods.
4. Celebrate Davin getting a full time fire job.
5. Take my girls to Disneyland.
6. Have a comfortable savings account.
7. Learn something new (guitar? Ballroom?)
8. Travel with my Mom.
9. Pierce my nose (again).
10. Be myself, and still be loved.
11. Tell Davin I love him more often.
12. Find my style.
13. Make a Mala necklace.
14. Read more classics.
15. Pay off the cars.

I'm sure I could add to this list continually, but I'll leave it here for now.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Sue // As It Seems said...

I love bucket lists like this! We need to get together and make Malas. Message me on FB! :)