Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Early December in Pictures


Ava's candy cane placement is beautiful.  I ended up moving them but later she put up little silver ornaments that are right where she left them...in a clump at the bottom of the tree.  Cute.


Ava seriously instructing Daddy on where ornaments should be placed.





I love our stockings!  They are mini, but I don't mind.



Our first big blowout.  She is an overachiever.


This is me talking baby talk to Sundae and telling Ava to hold still for two seconds.  It's an awful picture but it accurately portrays my life with two girls.


Ava loves Sunny.  She kisses her a lot.


Davin and Sundae worn out after Sunnys blessing.


The beautiful view from my friends newly placed headstone.

1 comment:

Kate @ BROhaha said...

Love all the candy canes! We have some fake ones on our tree and Hayden can't stay away from them lol. I've totally been wanting to add some real ones too :P