Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dear Sundae



Sundae,

I am enjoying you more every day.  You still only cat nap, you still want to eat an ounce once an hour all day long and you still fuss pretty much every waking moment...but I love you anyway.

You're starting to smile at me.  Mostly when I'm changing your bum.  I am loving cloth diapers, but you are not.  You can't stand it when you are the tiniest bit wet when you have a cloth butt.  So we spend a lot of time changing your butt.  You love being nude! This is very different from your older sister who feels she must be fully dressed at all times.  

Your big sister just loves you.  Every time you start to cry she starts yelling "Mom!  Get her, please!"  If you're fussing in my lap she asks "Is Sunny hungry?"  She's always worried about your well being.  You've smiled at her once and it made her day.  You're lucky to have Ava.  Remember that when she's driving you crazy.

Bath time is your favorite!  You can be screaming and the second I set you in that warm water you calm right down.  Ava loves to use the wash cloth to keep you warm.

Zantac seems to be helping you, Dr Browns (super expensive) bottles don't.

We're happy you're here.

Love, Mom

No comments: