Thursday, July 5, 2012

Strawberry Cheesecake Salad

Tomorrow I hope to have lots of July 4th pictures to share with you.  Ours was fabulous and I hope yours was too!  But today, another recipe.  I made this for our BBQ yesterday and it went over really well!  The husband had about four servings of it.  And of course... it was EASY!

Strawberry Cheesecake Salad


12 oz whipped topping
1 small package cheesecake pudding (powder)
3 (6 oz) strawberry yogurts
1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
3 bananas
miniature marshmallows

In large bowl mix whipped topping, pudding powder and yogurt.  Set in fridge for at least one hour.
Add strawberries, bananas and mini marshmallows just before serving.

Keep refrigerated.

I wish it was yesterday again.  I mean, I got to spend a whole afternoon/evening with these people:


What could be better?

1 comment:

Brittany T. said...

OHh yummy!!! this reminds me of Angel Lush cake! ever had that? my mom told me about it years ago. and what a great silly family pic!