Monday, June 4, 2012

Pet Store Adventures

I wrote a long post about our engagement.  It was SUPPOSED to be The Story of Us [Part 2].
(Missed TSOU Part 1?  Click here.)

Unfortunately we are having some computer issues and it is just...gone.  I am sad.  It was a hard post for me to write and for now I don't have the energy to write it again.  Sorry friends, someday.

Davin had the day off today and we took Ava to the pet store!
She loooooved it.



The fish tanks were by far her favorite.  She also liked watching a little dog get groomed and the birds.
Talk about a cheap date!

I must have worn them both out because this is what is currently happening:


Both passed out in the living room.  Normal for husband, strange for Ava.

Next time, a new belly pic.  24 weeks down...16 to go!
Ok, I'm hoping 14 or 15 more to go...

1 comment:

the bonzoodles. said...

Oh my gosh she still sits in her swing!! Very cute picture! Good job