As we all know, I hate to cook.
A lot.
My sister taught me this recipe and I love it. And husband likes it and Ava devours it.
Thank you sister.
It doesn't have a name? We call it "The Cream Cheese with Chicken Pasta Stuff". Got a better name? Let me know. Hopefully it's shorter than mine.
The Cream Cheese with Chicken Pasta Stuff
You'll Need:
1 block cream cheese. (Don't use reduced fat or fat free. Food will be flavorless.)
1 can chicken broth.
Noodles. We use penne, but we use penne for everything.
1. Make the noodles like you'd always make noodles. Need help? It's on the back of the box.
2. Put the cream cheese in a sauce pan and soften. Looks like this:
(I know you're insanely jealous of my yellowish counter tops. Apartment living at it's BEST.)
3. Add chicken broth to cream cheese slowly, using a wisk. I only use about 2/3rds the can of soup because I like my sauce thicker. Ends up looking like this:
And...that's it. Seriously.
However, when I'm not being lazy as crap I add things to it. Such as;
Chicken
Veggies
Shredded Parm
It's better with the added goods, especially seasoned chicken. But even when I'm being lame, Ava loves it. See?
Let me know if you try it.
Let me know if you like it. Hate it? Sorry.



3 comments:
Hey, we had that for dinner last night! That's our "daddy's not home" dinner, because the girls and I love it and he does not.
Ava's sauce beard is adorable
I'm gonna have to try this! Easy and delicious is the best!
sounds delicious! I need to try it
Post a Comment