Monday, April 30, 2012

What I Wore: Wedding!

Today I'm linking up with Megan over at Absolute Mommy!

WIW: Wedding Edition!
I married Davin in summer two thousand and eight.  We got married outside and it was a perfect day.  Here's what I wore:


A strapless white dress with a bolero.  Black ribbon tied around middle, black lace flats and a simple black bracelet.
 My uncle walking me down the aisle.  

 I wore all white with black accents and Davin work all black with a white tie and pocket square.  I'm not usually a "matchy  matchy" kind of person, but this came out great in pictures.  He was soooo skinny!
Me and my gorgeous bridesmaids.  

I'm so glad I married him!

5 comments:

Tranae said...

Beautiful wedding. I love black & white weddings. And the bridesmaids' dresses are nice. They can actually wear it again.

Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

Your dress is gorgeous! I love that last picture of you with your bridesmaids - you're all so cute! :)

Sue said...

You look so pretty in these pics! I love the "matchy matchy" for weddings.

sarahbjolley said...

I agree the last one with the bridesmaids is adorable! You made a beautiful bride!

AbsoluteMommy said...

Thanks for linking up. I love how the black and white is so chic in your photos! You were a beautiful bride!!