Saturday, March 2, 2013

How I make "money" as a SAHM

For those of you who don't know (and I didn't until I became one) a SAHM is a Stay At Home Mom.

And all the "SAHM's" I know are wondering how they can stay home and bring in some money.  It's frustrating not being able to help with the bills, which come in as quick (or quicker) than ever.  I still haven't found the perfect solution.  I did however find a way to spend 2 or less hours a day on the computer and make a LITTLE money or earn points towards giftcards. 

People have been asking me how, so here's the answer:

The first site I joined was SWAGBUCKS.COM

I've been a member of swagbucks.com for years.  You register and do certain things on the site to earn "swagbucks".  "Swagbucks" can be traded in for rewards.  They have quite a variety of rewards.  I use them for giftcards.  I used to trade in my points for amazon.com giftcards.  Lately they have added a lot more variety and I think I'll be going for Target from now on.  No, it's not a scam.  Yes, I have "bought" and used these giftcards without any trouble. 

If you decide to sign up I'd suggest logging in every day and doing the "NOSO" (just hit skip on each offer), the daily poll and searching for things until they randomly reward you with swagbucks.  You can also watch Swagbucks TV.  You have to watch 10 of the little videos for 3 points, but you only have to watch the video until the point bar fills up another section, so watch the point bar at the top right!  Good luck!

If you decide to sign up (and I truly suggest you do) please do it through this link: SWAGBUCKS!
Help a poor girl out! :D


I'll be back later with the rest!

No comments: