Saturday, November 24, 2012

I've Missed You So Much!

I haven't blogged for a week!  I felt it too, I missed it!

We are just about all moved into our house!  I am so thrilled to be in a house.  Plus, we have great neighbors (I know because I grew up in this house and many of the neighbors are still the same).  I can let Ava play during Sundaes nap time without telling her "SSSHHHH" every two seconds and I can use a DISHWASHER and my washer and dryer aren't in my kitchen and we have a yard and I got my dog back etc, etc, etc.  Seriously blessed to be in this house.

We spent Thanksgiving with Davins extended family.  Unfortunately only Davin's sister was able to come because Davin's Grandma passed away a few days before Thanksgiving and people were traveling to make her funeral.  We weren't able to go because as a retail manager Davin had to work Black Friday.  Thankfully, Davin was able to go down and see her for a couple of days last week before she died.  He feels at peace.

We went to Sundae's two month well check last week.

Head is in the 75%
Height is in the 75%
Weight 50%

She's growing well and she's started sleeping about 7 hours at a time this past week!  However, she was diagnosed with torticollis.  This means her head tips to one side (in her case it's the right side) because of  muscle tightness.  We have to do stretches with her and she hates it, but I don't want to end up taking my baby to physical therapy, so I suck it up and make her cry.  Poor girl.  Oh well, it could be much worse.

Next time I'll post picture of my Christmas decorations!

unpacking before and after. This took an hour of killer work!

1 comment:

Tarole said...

I'm so jealous you get a beautiful house! I want one so bad!! I'm sorry about your man's grandma :( And Sundae but I'm sure in the long run she'll be happy you made her do these stretches :) Hope your weekend is going fab girlfriend!

Xoxo,
Tarole
onehaolegirl.blogspot.com