I am failing at blogging.
I guess I've just been really, really busy.
What have I been busy doing?
Reading birth stories.
Telling this baby she can come now.
Making Davin drive to McDonalds at midnight for breakfast.
Complaining.
Curling up in a ball every time I cough so the pulled muscle in my stomach doesn't make me cry.
Telling this baby she can come now.
Aaaaand being overly emotional.
I just want to stop hurting, stiffening up, peeing every ten seconds and wondering...
So much wondering...
Say a teeny little prayer for my patience levels please?
37 weeks 5 days.
Oh! Something I am actually excited about is receiving my little cloth diapers in the mail! They're so cute!

2 comments:
Aww . You will make it!!! I'm sorry you are in pain though. I was sooooo giddy when we got Valerie's diapers in the mail!! So cute!!! Hang in there, darling. In the meantime, I will be sending you a link to a blog I have been reading that is absolutely powerful (and made/makes me bawl constantly). Love you!!
Aww . You will make it!!! I'm sorry you are in pain though. I was sooooo giddy when we got Valerie's diapers in the mail!! So cute!!! Hang in there, darling. In the meantime, I will be sending you a link to a blog I have been reading that is absolutely powerful (and made/makes me bawl constantly). Love you!!
Post a Comment