Friday, August 3, 2012

Honey, Sweetie, Babe.

What do you call your husband/boyfriend/whatever?

I call mine Davin.

I have never been able to pull of honey or sweetie or babe with a straight face.  
But, of course, when you spend a lot of time with someone you tend to come up with some sort of pet name.  Here are names I call my husband on a regular basis;

Old Man
Chubs
Home Slice
Shveetie
Lover Butt

And yes, they are all said in love.
Now for Ava;

Chowder Head
Chicken Chow
Bucket
Princess Peach
Chicken Little

And yes, they are all said in love.

Know what Davin calls me?

Sweetie
Honey
Pretty Lady

Yeah, I'm freaking weird.  We wont even get into how hard it is for me to say those "three little words" to anyone.

2 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

haha. Dan will always be Dan to me.

Lindsay said...

I call my hubs Stinky Butt.