I love linking up with
The Life of the Wife for Last Thing Thursday!
The last book I read:
I wasn't a huge fan...am I the only one? I guess I don't know a lot about that time period, but there was a lot of child abandonment and spouse swapping and it was treated as normal while it was making me super sad. So, while it was a good read...I don't know that I'd recommend it.
The last purchase:
Yes, a new potty seat! Ava loves it but so far she just sits...no potty going yet. I'm not really get serious about potty training yet (she just turned two a couple weeks ago!) BUT I wanted her to get used to an Elmo potty hanging out in the bathroom.
Last thing I wrote:

A guest post for Sarah! It will be up on her blog tomorrow and I'm excited for all of you to get to know her. She and her husband have gone through a lot with infertility and they are now hoping to adopt. She writes so openly and she's funny! Soon she'll be guest posting over here and I can't wait!
Last thing I wasted time with:
source
Phase 10! I couldn't sleep last night and played Phase 10 on my Kindle Fire for hours! Stupid addicting game...
Last thing that confused me:
I get between 60-100 pages views every day and no comments. Weird?I love your comments and they make it easy for me to link back to your blog!
Come back tomorrow to link over to Sarah at Jolley Days!
5 comments:
I am a faithful reader, sorry I will be better about commenting! :) I love your blog and Sarah's! Glad you are both guest blogging on eachother's blog! Wish I had insightful thigns to say like the 2 of you!! Love ya!
aaaaaahhhhh so excited to have you post tomorrow on my blog! And Phase 10 is one of my guilty pleasures! love it!
Phase 10 is so addicting! It reminds me of childhood! And don't get discouraged about comments. Lots of AVID readers just browse but never comment. Just keep putting great content out there girl!! Thanks for linking up!!
I am also a faithful reader, sorry I don't comment. But I think you know I read this. Oh and I am making a blog. I know right?! Never thought I would. I'll tell ya when it becomes available (still working out the kinks ;)
oh cool it comes up as Curtis and Marissa now too! Sorry, simple pleasures for simple minds. I'm new at this blogging world. (besides reading them, I'm a pro ;)
Post a Comment