Thursday, May 3, 2012

Last Thing Thursday

It's Thursday, which means it's time to link with the lovely Jenna at Life of the Wife!

Last thing that infuriated me:


Why yes, this was me today.  I work as a substitute crossing guard and I did the morning and afternoon crossing today.  During the afternoon crossing I had two different cars drive over my crosswalk while I was standing on it.  I had kids with me both times and you better believe a couple cars got yelled at!  What did they miss; the big blinking lights, the bright yellow (ugly) vest or the big red STOP sign I was holding up in the air?  Not to mention all the other cars that were stopped...because they have brains.  Enough with that rant!

Last thing that made me feel a little lighter:


My amazing husband worked an insane amount of overtime this last week and so his paycheck was quite lovely.  Because of this I was able to put my little babysitting paycheck completely towards debt!  I love paying off debt, so I'm feeling a little lighter today!

Last thing that surprised me:

I've been asked to guest post about adoption by three different (amazing!) blogs this week!  I am thrilled that people want to know more and share knowledge about adoption!

Last thing productive I did: 


Other than yelling at cars I haven't done a whole lot today, but before I go to bed I AM going to hang my favorite print of this temple in my living room.  (It's not this one, I can't find a picture of the one I have framed).  Davin gave it to me for Valentines Day the year after we were sealed there.  

There you have it!  I hope you enjoyed my last thing Thursday! 
Thanks Jenna!

The Life of the Wife

No comments: