Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Not So Smart

Quick story about why I'm not so smart some days...

I choose to blame it on pregnancy brain.

It's getting hot here.  Trying to sleep at night is getting difficult, it's too hot!  We used to have a fan (three apartments ago) and I have been looking through all the boxes for it.  I finally gave up and we have been complaining for three nights about how hot it is when we're getting in bed.  Last night I laid down, looked up at the ceiling directly above our bed and saw this:  


Why yes, that IS a big, obvious ceiling fan.  We slept well last night.

I can't wait until I feel like it's hot enough to start paying for our central air.  I love central air.

Also, a neighbor gave us a really nice dryer today!  I am so grateful!  Now all we need is a washer and I will be in business.
 

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hahaha I love it! This sounds like something I would do and I don't have pregnancy brain to blame it on.

Rachel said...

ROFLOL...Holy cow, I laughed out loud at work over this. Awesome. And SO something I would have missed. I usually miss the really obvious things. Thanks for the laugh.