Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Splashpad

It's a super nice day here and Davin has a day off (what now?!) so we loaded Ava up and headed to the new splashpad in town.

Ava had a blast, although these pictures don't really portray that...

 This picture was taken towards the end and she was freezing.  I promise she'd been having fun.

 Davin was so good.  He was the only parent out there running around and Ava was having a blast playing with him.

Next time her mother will be smart and put her in a swimsuit.  She was DRENCHED.  I really thought she'd be much, much more timid than she was.  Good thing I had a towel and a dry diaper.  Davin just stayed wet.  Sorry love.

This year has been a blast because she's been old enough to play with.  How is she two already?

Have a good day!

No comments: