I started my day off with a refreshing glucose drink.
Jealous?
That crap is nasty. I've had 2 kids and zero diabetes problems, does anyone know what the chances are I would suddenly have issues with my third pregnancy? I'm highly doubting those tests will come back with negative results, I'm just curious.
Then I got a shot in the butt.
Ok, now I know you're jealous.
I have O neg blood so with each kid I get to have a shot in the butt. I believe it's called Rogam? Something about my blood mixing with the babies blood being dangerous. Shrug. All I know is that I feel like a bee stung me in the arse.
Last week I went on a lovely vacation. Davin wasn't with me and Ava was a little monster and my legs are getting worse...so I have no doubt that I was NO FUN to be around, but my family loves me and they are nice and I had a good time anyway. Already looking forward to next year. Pictures to come.
Ava is currently in to Yo Gabba Gabba. I have to ask...What is this crap?! I have never seen such a weird freaking children's television show and I'm not really sure what to think! It most certainly keeps her entertained though...Any of your little ones watch Yo Gabba Gabba?
Next time I hope to overload you with Snowbird pictures!
Oh, and I got Davin a fathers day present. Maybe next time I ask him to put a cheap piece of furniture together he wont get so angry.
Ava teaching Daddy how to use a hammer.

3 comments:
i'm glad your baaaaaaack! Can't wait to see pictures!
i have to get the rogam shot to, it sucks!!! when they did mine the needle got stuck in my butt, it hurt so bad! im sorry you had to get it to. Korbin watches yo gabba gabba, its such a weird show!! kinda creepy! but he love love lovesssss it!! i guess what ever keeps them still when you need them to haha
Rogam is nasty stuff that is for sure! Aren't we grateful though that we have it and don't have to deal with complications! I must tell you that Rocefin shots are FAR worse than Rogam shots... Rocefin burns... seriously it's like you're being scaulded from the inside all the way to your heart. Oh I can't tell you the pain... 10 days of that and I'm terrified to ever nurse ever again. I love you dear. I'm glad you had a great time on vacation (well a great time chasing the monster child lol). We need to get together again for a play date with out the kids! I say we include Sterling!
Post a Comment