Here's what you'll need:
Two sliced bananas, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons brown sugar. I used almond ice cream, because that's what's in my freezer. Also, I like it.
Throw the butter in your pan and melt it down.
This is melted butter. You're welcome.
On an unrelated note, there should really be a font for sarcasm.
Throw the bananas and the brown sugar in the pan with the butter and start mixing.
This was pretty quick, only took about 5 minutes to get to a nice, syrup consistency.
Finished product! I sprinkled some cinnamon on top, just for kicks. It worked out well. No regrets!
Spooned over almond ice cream and thoroughly enjoyed.
I apologize for this post. Not enough to not post it though. I'm so tired.
I said the words "brown sugar" so often in this post that I feel the need to share what pops into my head every single time I type the words "brown sugar". So, here you go. Again, I'm sorry.








No comments:
Post a Comment