We really, really, really can't afford a new one...but you've got to have a camera for when new baby comes...RIGHT?! I can't imagine not being able to snap a ridiculous amount of pictures of this little one.
Sigh.
Well, I'm 23 weeks pregnant these days. I'm told baby is 11 inches long and looks like a baby now!
If you don't count seriously annoying pain in my legs, I would say this is the best I've felt so far during this pregnancy and better than I EVER felt during my pregnancy with Ava.
My pregnancy with Sam was cake...but that might have something to do with the fact that I was a teenager.
I was going to post a belly pic but alas, no camera...
Not to leave you picture-less though! Here are a few from my weekend.
And we didn't forget why we (didn't get to) celebrate Memorial Day. We're very grateful to all the men and women who have and are currently fighting for our freedom.


1 comment:
Your little girl is just too cute!
Post a Comment